calls 接打电话
This is....这里是.....
This is the marketing department.may i help you?
这里是市场部。我能帮到你吗?
This is Dongchuan Food Store.May i help you?
这里是东川食品店。我能帮您的忙吗?
This is Pine Tree Hotel
这里是松树林宾馆
Could you put me through to the Toy Department
请接玩具部好么?
Could you put me through to the information desk?
请接信息台好吗?
Could you put me through to the manager's office?
请接经理办公室好么?
I am sorry, i won't be able to.......
非常抱歉,我不能....
i am very sorry, i won't be able to keep my appointment with you on thursday.
非常抱歉,星期四我不能守约了。
i am very sorry, i won't be able to meet you tomorrow afternoon.
非常抱歉,明天下午我不能去见您了。
i am sorry, i won't be able to go to your home saturday evening.
很抱歉我星期六晚上不能去你家了。
May i speak to Mr.johnson,please?
我想请约翰逊先生接电话好吗?
May i speak to your boss?
请你们的老板接电话好吗?
I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想和你们的负责人谈谈。
Hold the line.请稍等
Hold the line,please. he will be with you right now.请稍等,他马上就来了。
Hold the line.i will connect you.请稍等,我将为您转接。
I am afraid he is not avaliable now.抱歉,他现在不方便接电话。
Can i take a message? 有什么需要转告的吗?
FIXING THE TIME
A:Good afternoon.
B:hello,this is jones. i would like to speak to Mr,cheng.
A:Speaking.
B:I would like to discuss the new order with you.would you like to have lunch together at Garden Hotel next Tuesday?
A:Let us check my diary,.... i am afraid i can't make Tuesday, i have got to go to beijing for a conference, i will come back on Thursday.
B:That's a pity . does friday suit you?
A:yeah, that would be fine. what time ?
B:IS 12 clock convenient for you?
A:Yeah,that's fine.next friday at 12at garden hotel. i will look forward to it.
约定时间
甲:我就是。
乙:你好。我是琼斯。我想找陈先生。
甲:我就是。
乙:我想与你谈一下新订单的事。你下周二可以和我在花园酒店吃午饭吗?
甲:让我查一下我的日程。嗯。。。。。。恐怕下周二不行,我得去北京参加一个会议。下周四回来。
乙:太遗憾了。那下周五你有空吗?
甲:有,这样比较好。什么时间?
乙:12点你方便吗?
甲:好的,下周五中午12点花园酒店期待与你见面。[收起]