外贸英语之经典实用短句

黎文涛
外贸人一定要多学一些英语,这对你日后的外贸工作有很大的帮助。平时有空,多花点时间给自己充充电。今天与大家分享一些外贸交易中的经典实用短句。

please protect our draft on presentation.

请见票即付。

your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

你方的汇票见票即付。

the draft was discounted in new york.

汇票已经在纽约贴现。

our draft no.36 was dishonoured.

我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

the draft has not been collected.

汇票之款尚未收进。

we’ll be unable to meet these draft.

我们无力兑付这些汇票。

we’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

we’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

the draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

you can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

we’re sending our draft through bank ofchina for documentary collection.

我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

we’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

we’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theexport bank singapore.

我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

we’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.

我们已经将款以支票汇出。

we enclose a cheque for rmb200.

我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。
2015-08-11 258阅读
问题/讨论
回复(2)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
以上这些外贸交易中的经典实用短句非常实用,建议外贸从业人员多多学习和使用。此外,外贸工作中还要注意与客户之间的沟通和理解,提前了解当地的文化和行业规范也非常重要。
2023-06-05
追问:
  • JIMMY
    Thanks for sharing,
    2015-08-13
  • John
    涨姿势了!
    2015-08-11
最新回答
相关问答