⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    I’m glad that we have finally come to an agreement.很高兴我们终于达成了协议。Congratulations on our success.祝贺我们的成功。Good luck for our cooperation.祝我们合作愉快。能否将贵公司的进口商品目录给我们看一下呢?Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods.请对这一商品报最低价。In answer to your inquiry1 for the price, our reply is as follows.就贵方价格的询问,我们的答复如下。当然,这些报价会随着市场的波动而变化。

    I’m glad that we have finally come to an agreement. 

    很高兴我们终于达成了协议。

    The same to me. 

    我也很高兴。

    Congratulations on our success. 

    祝贺我们的成功。

    Good luck for our cooperation. 

    祝我们合作愉快。

    Can you repeat the terms so that no mistakes are made? 

    你能否把条款再说一遍,以确保不犯错误?

    Of course.

    当然可以。

    No problem. 

    没问题。

    OK. I’ll print the terms for you. 

    好的,我会把条款打印出来给您看。

    Please excuse me for being blunt, but I think we have made sure all the terms. 

    请恕我直言,我觉得我们已经确定过了。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?

    能否将贵公司的进口商品目录给我们看一下呢?

    No problem. I'll send you the list tomorrow. 

    没问题,我明天就给您发过去。

    Of course we will. Would you like us to know which kind of products do you have interest in? 

    当然可以了。您能告诉我们您对那种产品更感兴趣些吗?

    OK. But why not come to our company and have a look at our products?

    可以呢。但您为什么不亲自过来看看我们的产品呢?

    Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods. 

    请对这一商品报最低价。

    In answer to your inquiry1 for the price, our reply is as follows. 

    就贵方价格的询问,我们的答复如下。

    We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows. 

    我们就该商品向您报价如下。

    Our price is as following. Of course these quotations2 are all subject to the fluctuations3 of the market. 

    我们的报价如下。当然,这些报价会随着市场的波动而变化。

    We would appreciate if you will send us your catalogue together with quotations.

    如果贵方能寄来商品目录并报价,我们将不胜感激。

    We will send you the catalogue of our goods at once, enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods. 

    我们会立刻为您寄去商品目录,随函会附上我们的现行价格表。

    Oh, our fault for not sending you the catalogue in time, we are sending you by this post a catalogue and the quotations for our goods.

    哦,没能及时给您寄目录是我们的失误,随信寄去我们的目录及价格表。

    原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/30569

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见