⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    如果说有一种技能能让你成为销售高手,那就是提出高质量问题的能力。所以,我们为你准备了450个在不同场景下的销售问题,这些问题将帮助你在客户开发,商业谈判,客户维护等不同的方面提供巨大的帮助。我们把全部450个问题分成了下面的14个大类。我看到你的LinkedIn简介上写着你来这个城市才三个月,你是如何安顿下来的?

    450个在任何销售场景中都可以提出的高质量销售问题(一)

    如果说有一种技能能让你成为销售高手,那就是提出高质量问题的能力。

    全世界的销售代表都在研究销售方法论、销售模式、买家洞察力和销售心理学,但如果你没有在正确的时间用正确的语调问出正确的问题,那么效果会被打折扣

    对于提出一个高质量的问题,外贸人其实有2个挑战:
    第1个挑战是问题本身:也就是说,假设对方是一个中国客户,要用中文来提出一个好问题其实也是不容易的,问题本身跟语言没有直接关系;
    第2个挑战是语言沟通:也就是用英语表达一个问题的能力和技巧,有的时候你心里有一个很好的问题,但当你需要用英语表述出来,就会觉得挺困难的。

    所以,我们为你准备了450个在不同场景下的销售问题,这些问题将帮助你在客户开发,商业谈判,客户维护等不同的方面提供巨大的帮助。我们把全部450个问题分成了下面的14个大类。

    建立/拉进关系

    设置沟通预期/基调

    调查需求和愿望

    预算

    决策者与决策

    满足/痛苦/回报

    KPI(主要业绩指标)

    确立可能的问题和障碍

    处理反对意见

    完成和推进销售

    管理客户账户

    澄清的问题

    修辞的问题

    获得推荐的问题

    由于内容太多,我们需要把上面14个分类放到几篇文章来发布(敬请期待)。

    01
    建立/拉进关系

    虽然在整个销售过程中应该通过你语气、肢体语言、倾听技巧来建立融洽的关系,但当你第一次与潜在客户见面时,无论是在某个线下的地点或在电话及视频会议中,你都需要打破僵局。

    请记住,建立融洽关系不仅仅是在销售过程的某一个阶段,而是在整个销售过程中的任何时候都要建立融洽的关系。

    另外,也不要认为建立亲和力的话题只包括天气、最喜欢的球队等这些很表明的问题。相反,你应该通过保持轻松但像商业一样的事情来建立亲和力。

    I noticed on your LinkedIn profile that you’ve only been here for 3 months. How are you settling in?
    我看到你的LinkedIn简介上写着你来这个城市才三个月,你是如何安顿下来的?

    I noticed on your LinkedIn profile that you used to work for ABC Company. I used to work for them/we’ve done work for them, what did you do there?
    我看到你的LinkedIn资料上写着你曾经在ABC公司工作过,我曾经为他们工作过/我们跟他们有业务往来,你在那里做什么?

    Looking on your website I noticed that you’ve just done this/achieved that/won this contract/moved to bigger offices/ (anything newsworthy to talk of), how’s that going?
    在你的网站上,我看到你刚刚做了这个/实现了那个/赢得了这个合同/搬到了更大的办公室/(任何值得谈论的话题都可以),可以具体聊聊吗?

    How’s business?
    最近生意怎么样?

    How long have you been with the company?
    你在公司工作多久了?(如果你在LinkedIn没有找到相应的信息,你可以使用这个问题)

    So you’ve been with ABC for 5 years?
    所以你已经在ABC公司工作了5年?(如果你在LinkedIn找到了相应的信息,你可以使用这个问题)

    So you’re the [title/position]. What exactly does that entail?
    所以你是[某某职称/职务],你具体是负责或做哪方面的工作?

    So as the [title/position], do you also oversee…
    那么作为[某某职称/职务],你是否也监管…

    How many people in your department/do you manage/ do you employ?
    你的部门有多少人/你要管多少人/你们雇佣了多少人?

    How long have you been in that/this field altogether?
    你在这个/那个领域一共工作了多久?

    How long have you been in the/this business?
    你在这个/那个行业工作多久了?

    How did you get your start in the business/field?
    你是如何在该业务/领域起步的?

    How did your company/business that you own to get started?
    你的公司/企业是如何起步的?

    How many people do you manage?
    你手下管理着多少人?

    Does your company have other locations?
    你的公司是否有其他地点?

    Does your role involve a lot of traveling?
    你的角色是否需要经常出差?

    How do you keep up to date on important information in the industry?
    你通常是如何了解行业内的重要信息?

    What periodicals do you read?
    你平时阅读哪些期刊?

    What are you up to this weekend?
    这个周末你要做什么?(在离开办公室/开会/结束通话的路上可以问这个问题)

    What have you got planned for the rest of the day?
    你今天剩下的时间有什么安排?(在离开办公室/开会/结束通话的路上可以问这个问题)

    What have you got on for the rest of the day?
    你今天剩下的时间有什么安排?(在离开办公室/开会/结束通话的路上可以问这个问题)

    02
    设置沟通预期/基调

    在你开始之前,为你们的互动做些铺垫是很有必要的。当你把这部分做好了,你就能让你的潜在客户不仅在会议的过程有所期待,还能对你这个人有所期待。

    如果你在沟通前做了一个强有力的开场白,那么从那时起,你所说和所做的一切都会在这个基调上进行。同样的,如果你的开场白不给力或不明确,那么你在接下来的互动中就会有一场艰苦的战斗。

    在设置预期阶段,你必须确保潜在客户知道你要做什么,大约需要多长时间,最后的步骤是什么,以及后续步骤是什么,并确认潜在客户理解和同意。

    Well, thanks for seeing me today John. What I’d like to do is really get to understand the situation you’re in and understand your requirements and then I’ll be able to go away and put a proposal together for you along with the fees. Does that sound ok to you?
    John,谢谢你今天来见我,我想真正了解你的情况和需求,后续我会把提议和费用一并告诉你,你看这样可以吗?

    Well, thanks for seeing me today John. What I’d like to do is really get to understand the situation you’re in and understand your requirements and then I’ll be able to see how we can help you. Does that sound ok to you?
    John,谢谢你今天来见我,我想真正了解你的情况和需求,这样我们就知道该如何更好地帮助你,你觉得可以吗?

    So, as I mentioned on the telephone, today’s meeting should only take about 30 minutes and what I will do is show you exactly how our product works and why it is so powerful. I will demonstrate how much time and money it can save your XXX department. Then, if everything looks good to you, we’ll arrange a time for a demo. How does that sound?
    所以正如我在电话中提到的,今天的会议大概需要30分钟,我会向你展示我们的产品到底是如何工作的,为什么它如此强大。我也将向你展示它能为某某部门节省多少时间和金钱。然后如果你觉得都没问题的话,我们会安排一个演示时间。你绝这样怎么样?

    What we will go over today is…, does that sound acceptable?
    我们今天要讲的是….,这样OK吗?

    So today, I am going to …., and then I’ll be able to see which of our solutions is the best fit for you. Is that what you had in mind?
    那么今天我将…..,然后我就知道哪一个解决方案是最适合你的。你觉得这样可以吗?

    Our objective this morning is to first perform a comprehensive examination of your network procedures. As I had mentioned in our last meeting, this will take about two hours. Then we will analyze the information for a few days and get back to you with our recommendation. Is that what you were expecting?
    我们今天上午的目标是首先对你们的网络程序进行全面的检查。正如我在上次会议上提到的,这将需要两个小时。然后我们会花几天时间来分析信息,然后给你我们的建议。这是你所期待的吗?

    Over the next 20 minutes or so, I’ll show you exactly how we are able to help your retail salespeople close more sales. Then I’ll detail our pricing structure and see what you think…Ok?
    在接下来的20分钟左右的时间里,我会向你展示我们到底是如何帮助零售端的销售人员完成更多的销售。然后我会详细介绍我们的价格,然后听听你的想法……这样可以吗?

    I am going to ask you a series of questions to see if I can determine the problem. Is that ok?
    我将问你一系列的问题,看能否确定问题出在哪里,你看这样可以吗?

    In order to do this, I am going to have to ask you several questions and some may be a little sensitive. Is that ok with you?
    为了做到这一点,我不得不问你几个问题,有些问题可能有点敏感,你觉得可以接受吗?

    In our discovery meeting, we will get into a few rather touchy areas…will that be alright?
    在我们的探索会议中,我们将聊一些很敏感的领域……这样可以吗?

    This meeting will only last about an hour, as I mentioned. However, it is best if we are not interrupted. Can you see to that for us?
    正如我所提到的,这次会议将只持续一个小时左右,这期间最好不要被打断。你能帮我们落实一下吗?

    We will need to tour the plant to see if the square footage is sufficient. Will we have access this afternoon?
    我们需要参观一下工厂,看看面积是否足够,我们今天下午能进去吗?

    So, today we will go over the entire plan, and to do that we will need some accounting information, as well as your head of I.T., Are they available?
    今天我们将讨论整个计划,所以我们需要一些来自会计和IT主管的反馈,他们有空吗?

    03
    调查需求和愿望

    每一次销售的核心是彻底地了解事实。

    你要挖掘出潜在客户的需求和愿望,这样才能以一种对他们有利的方式来介绍你的产品和解决方案。而做到这一点的唯一方法就是提出高质量的问题,这样你才能真正了解他们目前的情况是什么,他们的要求是什么,以及他们想要达到什么目的。

    潜在客户希望知道销售人员清楚地解他们的情况,如果你的竞争对手只问了一些非常皮毛的问题,而你使用了下面这些高质量门问题,那么你就会比你的竞争对手获得很大的优势。

    请记住,你的潜在客户想要的是一个好的倾听,而不是一个好的谈话。他们不想听你滔滔不绝地说为什么你的产品和服务是最好的。

    你需要在更深层次上的钻研他们所面临的问题的根本原因,并展示你在该领域的专业知识。

    How can we help?
    我们能提供什么帮助?

    Could you please give me some background to this?
    请你给我一些背景资料好吗?

    Why are you seeking to do this work/project?
    你为什么想做这个事情/项目?

    Why isn’t this particular technology/service/product/situation/issue working for you right now?
    为什么现在这个特定的技术/服务/产品/情况/问题对你不适用?

    Can you tell me more about the present situation/problem?
    你能告诉我更多关于目前的情况/问题吗?

    How long has it been an issue/problem?
    那个问题/难题存在多长时间了?

    How long have your been thinking about this?
    你思考这个问题有多久了?

    How is it impacting your organization/customers/staff?
    它对你的公司/客户/员工有什么影响?

    How much is the issue/problem costing you in time/money/resources/staff/energy?
    在时间/金钱/资源/员工/精力上,这个问题/难题给你带来了多大的损失?

    How much longer can you afford to have the problem go unresolved?
    你还能忍受这个问题得不到解决的时间有多长?

    When you went to your existing suppliers and shared your frustrations about this problem, what reassurances did they give you that it wouldn’t be repeated?
    当你去找你现有的供应商聊问题给你的挫败感时,他们给了你什么保证让这个事情不会再发生?

    How did these problems/issues first come about? What were the original causes?
    这些问题/事项最初是如何产生的?最初的原因是什么?

    How severe is the problem?
    问题有多严重?

    Why do you think the issue/problem has been going on for so long?
    为什么你认为这个问题/问题已经持续了这么久?

    When do you need the issue/problem fixed by?
    你需要在什么时候解决这个问题/难题?

    What kind of return or payoff will you be looking for if you get a successful resolution of the problem?
    如果问题得到成功解决,你将寻求什么样的回报或付出?

    How often do you think the problem has come up where you weren’t even aware of it?
    你没有意识到的情况下,你认为问题出现的频率有多高?

    Who is ultimately responsible for this?
    谁是最终的负责人?

    Tell me more about it.
    麻烦再多说说。

    Can you make an educated guess as to how much it costs you?
    你能不能合理地猜测一下,它给你带来了多少损失?

    Why have you been dealing with this for so long?
    你为什么处理这件事花了这么久的时间?

    Why do you think it is happening?
    你觉得为什么会发生这种情况?

    What’s your role in this situation/issue/problem?
    你在这种情况/问题/麻烦中的角色是什么?

    What bothers you the most about this situation/issue/problem?
    对于这种情况/问题/麻烦,你最烦恼的是什么?

    What are you currently doing to address the problem?
    你目前正在做哪些事情来解决这个问题?

    What have you done in the past to address the problem?
    你过去为解决这个问题做了些什么?

    Have you used this type of product/service in the past?
    你过去是否使用过这类产品/服务?

    Does this affect other parts of the business?
    这是否会影响到企业的其他部分?

    What has prevented you from fixing this in the past?
    是什么阻碍了你在过去解决这个问题?

    What kind of timeframe are you working in to fix this?
    你希望在什么样的时间期限内解决这个问题?

    How long have you been thinking about it?
    你考虑这个问题有多久了?

    Who else is aware of it?
    还有谁知道这件事?

    What is it costing you?
    它给你带来了什么损失?

    What is your strategy to fix this problem?
    你解决这个问题的策略是什么?

    Who supports this action?
    谁会支持这个行动?

    Is this problem causing other problems?
    这个问题是否会引起其他问题?

    What practical options do you have to address this?
    你有什么切实可行的方案来解决这个问题?

    What kind of pressure is this causing you and the business?
    这给你和企业带来了什么样的压力?

    Does your competition have these problems?
    你的竞争对手是否存在这些问题?

    What goals and objectives do you have in general for this?
    你大体的目标和目的是什么?

    What is your biggest challenge with this?
    你对此最大的挑战是什么?

    What has made you want to look into this now?
    是什么让你想现在来研究这个问题?

    In a perfect world, what would you like to see happen with this?
    如果是最好的情况,你希望看到这个事情发生什么?

    What are your key objectives with this?
    你在这方面的主要目标是什么?

    What options are you currently looking at?
    你目前正在研究的方案是什么?

    What options have you tried?
    你已经尝试过哪些方案?

    What do you like about your current supplier?
    你喜欢你现有供应商的什么?

    What kind of time frame are you working within?
    你在什么样的时间周期内工作?

    How important is this need (on a scale of 1-10)?
    这个需求有多重要(以1-10为标准)?

    What is the biggest problem that you are facing with this?
    你在这方面遇到的最大问题是什么?

    What other problems are you experiencing?
    你还遇到了什么问题?

    What are you using/doing now?
    你现在正在使用/做什么?

    If you could have things the way you wanted, what would it look like?
    如果你可以按你的意愿来处理,那会是什么样子的?

    Do you have any preference with regards to the solution?
    你对解决方案有什么偏好吗?

    Is there anything I have overlooked?
    有什么我忽略的地方吗?

    Have I covered everything off?
    我是否已经把所有的事情都想到了?

    What alternatives have you considered?
    你有考虑过什么替代方案吗?

    Have you got any questions you’d like to ask me?
    你有什么问题想问我吗?

    What is important to you in finding a solution to this?
    在寻找解决方案时,什么对你很重要?

    What are your top 3 requirements that this solution just has to have?
    你对这个解决方案的三大要求是什么?

    How soon would you like to move with this?
    你想在多快的时间内进行这项工作?

    What 3 key outcomes do you want from this?
    你希望从这个方案中获得哪3个关键结果?

    How does this look/sound/feel to you?
    你觉得这个看起来/听起来/感觉如何?

    Can you please tell me about that?
    能否请你告诉我?

    Can you give me an example?
    你能给我举个例子吗?

    Can you be more specific?
    你能说得更具体一些吗?

    What other factors have we not discussed that are important to you?
    我们还有哪些对你来说很重要因素没有讨论过?

    Are there any other areas I haven’t asked you about that are important to you?
    还有没有其他我没有提及,但对你很重要的方面?

    What sense of urgency do you have here?
    你在这里有什么紧迫感?

    What else should I know?
    还有什么需要我知道的?

    If you could design the perfect solution, what would it look like, how much would you spend and how long would it go for?
    如果你能设计一个完美的解决方案,它会是什么样的,你会花多少钱,花多长时间?

    What are the long term effects of the problem?
    问题的长期影响是什么?

    What are the intangible effects of the problem?
    问题的无形影响是什么?

    Do you know what other areas the problem is costing you money?
    你知道这个问题还在哪些方面让你花钱吗?

    Can you put an amount on the problem in terms of cost: Weekly, monthly, annually?
    你能不能给这个问题的带来的花费定一个数额,比如:每周、每月、每年?

    Can you see how much money you/your organization loses every day by not solving this issue?
    你能看出不解决这个问题,你/你的公司每天会损失多少钱吗?

    Does the issue cause problems with employee moral?
    这个问题是否会造成员工道德方面的问题?

    Does the issue cause problems that negatively affect the motivation of your staff?
    这个问题是否会造成对员工积极性产生负面影响的问题?

    Can this problem affect productivity?
    这个问题会影响生产力吗?

    Who/how does the problem ultimately affect your current customers?
    这个问题最终会影响到谁/如何影响到你的现有客户?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your prospective customers?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的潜在客户?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your sales teams?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的销售团队?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your other employees?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的其他员工?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your sales process?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的销售过程?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your pricing/selling costs?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的定价/销售成本?

    How does the problem ultimately affect your reputation/goodwill/brand?
    这个问题最终如何影响你的声誉/商誉/品牌

    Can you see how this problem/issue can give your competition a competitive advantage?
    你能看出这个问题/问题如何给你的竞争对手带来竞争优势吗?

    If you were in your competitors’ shoes, how would you take advantage of this?
    如果你是你的竞争对手,你会如何利用这个问题?

    If you were your competition, what would you do right now?
    如果你是你的竞争对手,你现在会怎么做?

    Do you know what your competition is thinking /planning about this?
    你知道你的竞争对手在想什么/计划什么吗?

    Do they suffer the same problem?
    他们是否也有同样的问题?

    Do your competitors also have this problem or is it unique to your organization?
    你的竞争对手是否也有这个问题,还是你的组织独有的问题?

    Is this an industry-wide problem?
    这是一个全行业的问题吗?

    Is it regional/geographical/demographical?
    它是地区性/地域性/人口性的问题吗?

    How much does this problem cost you in man-hours/time?
    这个问题让你花费了多少工时/时间?

    How much more productive could your people be if the problem did not exist?
    如果这个问题不存在,你的员工能提高多少工作效率?

    So what type of a number would you put on this?
    那么你会给这个问题定一个什么样的数字呢?

    Looking at this from a point of lost sales, how much is just ONE sales worth to the company?
    从销售损失的角度来看,仅仅一个销售/订单对公司来说价值多少?

    Who did you work with last time and why?
    你上次和谁合作,为什么?

    Thanks for all of the information that you’ve given me, it’s been really useful. Have I asked you about every detail that’s important to you?
    谢谢你给我的信息,真的很有用。我有没有覆盖全了每一个重要的细节?(这是最后的问题,它可以让潜在客户涵盖任何你可能没有问到但对他们很重要的问题)。

    未完待续,敬请期待…

    原文链接: https://hongbanzhuan.com/450-sales-questions-part-1/ 转载请务必加上这个链接!

    换一批话题

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    10
    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见
    • 邦友1613642433363
      邦友1613642433363

      感谢作者分享这些技巧 让作为外贸者的我知道该怎么和别人交流与提问

      1星期前
    • C~~C~~
      C~~C~~

      谢谢Ben,我很喜欢你写的左手外贸右手英文,受益匪浅,这篇分享也很好,对我帮助良多。

      2星期前
    爱心公益
    举报
    问题反馈
    返回顶部