[分享]外贸英语900句

albert4
外贸英语900句之 询盘 Inquiry (一) Hey enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up. 询盘正在绝迹。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司 Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 询盘一般由方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not ailable. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers. 在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us isit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. 中国丝绸公司到了英国一家公司的询价单。 Thank you for your inquiry. 谢谢你们的询价。 Words and Phrases inquire 询盘;询价;询购 to inquire about 对...询价 to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价 inquirer 询价者 enquiry 询盘 inquiry sheet 询价单 specific inquiry 具体询盘 an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘 to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘 (二) May I he an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? Can you give me an indication of price? 你能给我一个估价吗? Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。 If your prices are forable, I can place the order right away. 如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 When can I he your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li? 李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘? We'd rather he you quote us F.O.B.prices. 我们希望你们报离岸价格。 Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs. 请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。 Words and Phrases forable 优惠的 firm price 实价,实盘 Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers? 为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗? We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能什么,以及你们的销条件。 How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能交货? Could you make prompt delivery? 可以即期交货吗? Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货? Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式? Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment? 你能否告知我们最早船期吗? Do you take special orders? 你们接受特殊订货吗? Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment? 你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗? he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. 他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。 We he inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. 我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。 Words and Phrases sales conditions 销条件 to make delivery 交货 to make prompt-delivery 即期交货 payment terms 付款方式 special orders 特殊订货
2013-05-09 1069阅读
问题/讨论
回复(14)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
Sure, I can help you with that. Here are the translations for the sentences in the text:

(一)

1. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 (A large number of inquiries demonstrates the excellent quality of our products.)
2. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 (Once the price increases, inquiries will become active again.)
3. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。 (Inquiries for carpets are increasing.)
4. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 (There are so many inquiries that we can only allocate 200 cases to you.)
5. 询盘正在减少。 (Inquiries are decreasing.)
6. 询盘正在绝迹。 (Inquiries are disappearing.)
7. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司。 (They promised to transfer their future inquiries to Chinese companies.)
8. 询盘一般由买方发出。 (Inquiries are generally made by the buyers.)
9. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。 (Mr. Baker came to Beijing to inquire about prices at China National Textiles Corporation.)
10. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 (We regret to inform you that the goods you inquired about are not available.)
11. 在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。 (In import and export transactions, we often inquire about prices from foreign suppliers.)
12. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 (In order to inquire about our oranges, a representative from the Japanese company visited us.)
13. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 (We are currently unable to attend to your inquiry.)
14. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 (Your inquiry is not clear, so we are unable to respond.)
15. 既然我们已经对你们的产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? (Since we have already inquired about your products, could you please respond as soon as possible?)
16. 中国丝绸公司收到了一家英国公司发送的询价单。 (China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.)
17. 谢谢你们的询价。 (Thank you for your inquiry.)

(二)

1. 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? (Can I have an idea of your prices?)
2. 你能给我一个估价吗? (Can you give me an estimate?)
3. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。 (Please let us know the lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.)
4. 如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 (If your prices are favorable, we can place the order right away.)
5. 李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘? (Mr. Li, when can I have your firm CIF prices?)
6. 我们希望你们报离岸价格。 (We would prefer you to quote FOB prices.)
7. 你能告诉我们你们最优惠的到岸价吗? (Can you tell us your best CIF prices
2023-07-03
追问:
  • Carioca.Dagema
    外贸英语900句之 装运 Shipment


    (一)
    The shipment has arrived in good condition.
    运到之货情况良好
    I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
    我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
    Please exercise better care with future shipments.
    对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
    Can last shipment be duplicated?
    上次装运的货能再一批吗?
    We regret we can't ship as you desired.
    很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
    We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
    我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
    There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
    货物多装了200磅。
    Can we short-ship 5 to
    2013-05-15
  • jiwenjie
    The Hague Treaty Adoption--Diverse laws, uniform enforcement


    It's easy to lose track of physical location on the Internet. We all know that Web servers, mail servers, routers, and the rest of the devices that make the Internet work all occupy discrete space in the physical world. But we don't usually know, or even care, whether the information we seek is served from Kansas City, Kansas, or Bombay, India. Physical location does matter, however, even on the Internet.

    If you register your ne
    2013-05-17
  • asdfsf
    外贸英语900句之 对外贸易与外贸关系


    (一)
    They mainly trade with Japanese firms.
    他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。
    For the past five years, we he done a lot of trade with your company.
    在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。
    Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
    我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
    There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.
    和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。
    Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.
    我们的对外贸易不断发展。
    Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.
    皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。
    Trade in general is improving.
    贸易情况正在好转。
    Our
    2013-05-16
  • william5
    外贸英语900句之 运输 Transportation


    (一)
    We arrange shipments to any part of the world.
    我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。
    From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.
    据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。
    What is your specific transport requirement?
    你们需要的运输条件是什么?
    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.
    这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。
    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
    双方就运输方式达成了协议。
    Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
    今天我们就谈谈关于钢材
    2013-05-16
  • Cimaszewska
    外贸英语900句之 保险(续) Insurance


    (四)

    F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular erage".
    FPA代表平安险。
    W.P.A. stands for "With Particular erage".
    WPA代表水渍险。
    I'll he the goods covered against Free from Particular erage.
    我将为货物投保平安险。
    I know that F.P.A insurance doesn't cover losses on consumer goods.
    我知道平安险不包括消费品的种种损失。
    I don't think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A..
    我认为水渍险承保的范围并不比平安险的范围宽。
    Free from Particular erage is good enough.
    只保平安险就可以了。
    The go
    2013-05-15
  • yusuf
    外贸英语900句之 保险 Insurance


    (一)
    I'm looking for insurance from your company.
    我是到贵公司来投保的。
    Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
    张先生在中国人民保险公司的公室接待了威廉先生。
    After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to he them insured.
    装船后,我到保险公司去投保。
    When should I go and he the tea insured?
    我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?
    All right. Let's lee insurance now.
    好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。
    I he come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insuran
    2013-05-14
  • Blair.Beauchemin
    外贸英语900句之 商品检验 Commodity Inspection


    (一)
    Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
    今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
    The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
    商检工作不是那么简单。
    Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
    布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
    As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
    作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
    We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.
    我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。
    2013-05-14
  • wangyuqian
    外贸英语900句之 付款 Payment Terms


    (一)
    Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
    这个月末以前应该付款。
    It's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
    用英镑付款较方便。
    Now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?
    至于付款,我们已同意用美圆,对吗?
    We may he some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
    用日圆付款可能会有困难。
    I've never made payment in Renminbi before.
    我从未用过付款。
    We can't accept payment on deferred terms.
    我们不能接受延期付款。
    What's your reason for the re
    2013-05-13
  • jackie.tu
    外贸英语900句之 合同 Contract


    (一)
    We'll he the contract ready for signature.
    我们应准备好合同待签字。
    We signed a contract for medicines.
    我们签订了一份药品合同。
    Mr. Zhang sings the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.
    张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。
    A Japanese company and SINOCHEM he entered into a new contract.
    中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。
    It was because of you that we landed the contract.
    因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。
    We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.
    2013-05-13
  • Phil.Chen
    外贸英语900句之 包装 Packing


    (一)
    The next thing I'd like to bring up for discussion is packing.
    下面我想提出包装问题讨论一下。
    We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
    我很想听听你们就包装问题发表意见。
    You'd like to know something about the packing of the drugs. is that right?
    您想了解药品的包装情况,对吗?
    Please make an offer indicating the packing.
    请报价并说明包装情况。
    Your opinions on packing will be passed on to our manufacturers.
    你们对包装的意见将转达给厂商。
    It is necessary to improve the packaging.
    包装方法十分必要。
    2013-05-12
  • wang20
    外贸英语900句之 数量 Quantity


    (一)
    Let's talk about the problem of quantity.
    我们谈谈数量的问题吧。
    You'll issue a certificate of quantity and weight.
    你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。
    The package number and quantity are identical with each other.
    包装号与商品数量相吻合。
    Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn't it?
    数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?
    We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively.
    我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。
    The quantity you ordered is considerable.
    你们订的数量还可以。
    We can supply any reason
    2013-05-11
  • Mark.Kingston
    外贸英语900句之 品质Quality


    (一)
    The goods are ailable in different qualities.
    此货有多种不同的质量可供。
    Nothing wrong will happen, so long as the quality of your article is good.
    只要商品质量可靠,就不会发生差错。
    If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.
    如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
    If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, large repeats will follow.
    如果贵方第一批运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
    There is no marked qualitative difference between the two.
    两者在质量上无显著差异。
    We si
    2013-05-11
  • yinjianma(mike)
    外贸英语900句之 价格 Price


    (一)
    Business is closed at this price.
    交易就按此价敲定。
    Your price inacceptable (unacceptable).
    你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
    Your price is feasible (infeasible).
    你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
    Your price is workable.
    你们出价可行。
    Your price is realistic (unrealistic).
    你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
    Your price is reasonable (unreasonable).
    你方价格合理(不合理)。
    Your price is practicable (impracticable).
    你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
    Your price is attractive (not attractive).
    你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
    Your price is inducing (not in
    2013-05-10
  • jason33
    外贸英语900句之 报盘和还盘 Offer & Counter-Offer


    (一)
    We he the offer ready for you.
    我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
    I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
    我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
    Please make us a cable offer.
    请来电报盘。
    Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
    请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
    We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
    我们现在可以报茶叶。
    We'll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
    我们一定尽力获得主的递价。
    We'll let you he the official offer next Mo
    2013-05-10
最新回答
相关问答