外宾沟通技巧
STARK
询问客人兴趣
1.Sightseeing is our agenda today
我们今天的日程安排是游览。
2.Are there any special places you'd like to see?
你想去看什么特别的地方吗?
3.what are you particularly interested in?
你对什么特别感兴趣?
4.what are you particularly interested in seeing in this city?
你对本市特别感兴趣的是什么地方?
5.Tell me where else you'd like to visit?
告诉我你还想参观哪里?
6.How do you like this itinerary?
你觉得这个旅程安排怎么样?
同意前往
1.Exactly my thought.正合我意
2.i can't wait to go there now.我现在就迫不及待地想去。
3.i have been looking forward to visiting it.我一直希望游览这个地方。
介绍景点
1.There are many know historic sites around here.这儿附近有许多有名的历史古迹。
2.They are typical examples of chinese traditional architecture.它们是中国传统建筑的典型代表。
3.There are many places worth visiting.有许多地方值得参观。
在繁忙的例行工作期间,抽出一定的时间为来访宾客安排一些休闲,娱乐活动或短途旅行,不失为明智之举。这些活动能够缓解工作的疲惫与压力,增加相互之间的信任,为长期客户做好铺垫,也有可能当成挚友,不断商务往来。
购物时间
1.There are many bargain stores around here.这附近有许多评价平价商店。
2.This is the busiest street in the city.这是本市最繁华的街道。
3.How i wish you could stay a few more days, so that i could accompany you to all the places ofinterest.
真希望你能多待几天,那样我就可以陪你去各个风景区看看了。
4.i'm sorry you are leaving us so soon.我们觉得很遗憾,您这么快就离开我们。
5.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
您离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给您。
6.Time flies quickly.时间过得真快!
7.Enjoy your trip home!旅途愉快