⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    27. We should be pleased if you would inform us whether your customers approve of the sample sent to you last month.如果您告诉我们您的客户是否同意上个月发送给您的样品,我们将非常高兴。

    27个跟进客户时能打动客户的英文话术

    1. We can say for certain that our price is comparable with any other manufacturers'.
    我们可以肯定地说,我们的价格比任何其他制造商的价格有竞争力。

    2. We know for certain that we did not omit any articles at the time of shipment.
    我们确信我们在装运时没有遗漏任何物品

    3. There are certain clients who always lodge unreasonable claims.
    有些客户总是提出不合理的索赔。

    4. We are certain that you cannot obtain a quotation for this item as low as ours.
    我们确信你得不到对这个产品比我们还低的报价

    5. We are not certain whether there will be direct sailings to your port next month.
    我们不能确定下个月是否会有到你们港口的直航船。

    6. The responsibility certainly falls on the shipping company.
    责任当然由航运公司负责。

    7. To take your Order No.567 as an example, our shipped the goods much earlier than the stipulated time of shipment.
    以你们的订单No.567为例,我装运货物的时间比规定的装运时间早很多。

    8. To take our last shipment as an example, the quality is much better than before.
    以为最后一批货为例,质量比以前有很大改进。

    9. To illustrate our point of view, we can take, as an example, the transaction concluded between us just one month ago.
    为了说明我们的观点,我们可以把一个月前我们之间结束的交易作为例子。

    10. Customers there prefer Box Socket Sets with Chrome coating to those with zinc coating.
    你们那里的客户更喜欢镀铬套筒扳手而不是镀锌的。

    11. All our old customers prefer to make purchases from us because of our good quality and reasonable price.
    我们所有的老客户都喜欢从我们这里购买,因为我们质量好,价格合理。

    12. Amicable settlement of a dispute is preferable to a law suit.
    友好解决争端比诉讼更可取。

    13. We will ship the goods, preferably, with transhipment at Hong Kong.
    我们将装运货物,并尽可能在香港转运。

    14. We will give your orders preference over others'.
    我们将优先处理你们的订单。

    15. Since your counter price is too lower to be acceptable we have not alternative but to deliver our these goods to others importers elsewhere.
    因为你们的还价太低不能接受,我们没有选择只好把我们的货物卖给别处的订购商

    16. Since there is no direct vessel available we have not alternative but to make transhipment at Nagasaki.
    由于没有直达的船只,我们没有选择,只好在长崎做转运。

    17. As we cannot reach an agreement we have no alternative but to refer the case to arbitration.
    由于我们不能达成协议,我们别无选择,只能将案件提交仲裁。

    18. You complain that the insurance company's agents at your end did not attend to your claim.
    你抱怨保险公司在你处的代理没有关注你提出的索赔。

    19. We have to complain about your delay in balance payment.
    我们不得不抱怨你们尾款的延迟支付。

    20. Your complaint about the bad quality of our products is unreasonable.
    您对我们产品质量差的投诉是不合理的.

    21. We regret to learn of your complaint about the high price we charged.
    我们很遗憾得知你对我们收取高价格的投诉。

    22. We are fully coversant with the whole story of the transaction.
    我们完全了解交易的整个过程。

    23. We will desptach our engineer to repair the machine, who is conversant with it.
    我们会派遣我们非常熟练的工程师去修理机器。

    24. This transaction is subject to the approval of our Government.
    本次交易须经我国政府批准。

    25. Our Products have met with the approval of clients all over the world.
    我们的产品已经得到了世界各地客户的认可。

    26. We regret that our application for export licence is not approved.
    很抱歉,我们的出口许可证申请未获批准。

    27. We should be pleased if you would inform us whether your customers approve of the sample sent to you last month.
    如果您告诉我们您的客户是否同意上个月发送给您的样品,我们将非常高兴。

    Good luck!

    换一批话题

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    25
    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见
    举报
    问题反馈
    返回顶部