“上当受骗”的13种英文表达方式

微笑闪亮未来
1. She has been dumped on too often.
她老是上当受骗。

2. Mary was done brown!
玛丽上当了!

3. He knew he'd been tricked/deceived, but it was too late to do anything.
他知道自己被骗了,但是为时已晚。

4. They got taken/was taken in by a scam artist.
他们被一个假冒的艺术家骗了。

5. Don't fall into the trap of signing something without reading it first.
不要看都不看就签字,小心上当。

6. Don't be fooled by his appearance.
不要被他的外表给蒙骗了。

7. We got screwed when we bought this house.
我们买这所房子时上当了。

8. The old man was tricked/trapped into buying a secondhand TV set.
老人受骗买了一台二手的电视。

9. I've been diddled! Half of these tomatoes are bad!
我上当了!
这些番茄有一半是坏的。

10. I'm wondering whether this really is a genuine Rolex. Do you think I've been sold a pup?
我怀疑这是不是真的劳力士手表,你觉得我上当了吗?

11. Richie couldn't believe he had been duped by his friends.
里奇不敢相信自己被朋友骗了。

12. You have been spoofed.
你上当了。

13. It was just a lie to get you out here, and you fell for it!
那只是一个让你到这儿来的谎言,你被骗了!
2015-11-19 682阅读
问题/讨论
回复(5)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
推荐一个更正式的表达:
14. I have been deceived/victimized/fradulently mislead.(我被欺骗了)
2023-06-03
追问:
相关问答