⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    I have heard of you a lot, and would appreciate your guidance.久仰大名。Oh, that's all right. I'm sure I can manage myself.不要紧。我确定自己能提得动。晚会将会持续到10点,希望您能来。我会按时达到晚会的。Oh, that sounds like a good idea, I'm glad to come. Thanks for your invitation.这个主意听起来很好,我乐意去。Thank you for inviting. But I have another appointment then.谢谢你们的邀请。但是那天我有另外一个约会了。

    外贸英语之贸易使团(1)

    Let me introduce first. This is Mr. Smith, the CEO of our company. 

    让我介绍一下,这位是我们公司的首席执行官,史密斯先生。

    Nice to meet you. 

    很高兴见到您。

    I'm looking forward to meeting you. Very glad to see you. 

    我一直期望见到您。见到您很高兴。

    I have heard of you a lot, and would appreciate your guidance. 

    久仰大名。请多指教。

    It's certainly a pleasure to meet you. 

    认识您真是我的荣幸。

    I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to meet you. 

    很高兴有机会见到您。

    Let me carry your cases for you. 

    我来给您提行李吧。

    Thank you! They are really a bit heavy. I can take one myself. 

    谢谢!它们确实有点重。我自己能提一个。

    Don't bother, please. I can manage. 

    不用麻烦了。我能提得动。

    Oh, that's all right. I'm sure I can manage myself. 

    不要紧。我确定自己能提得动。

    Thank you! But I've got two hands free. 

    谢谢!但是我也没什么行李。

    Would you like to come to the party? The party will last till ten o’clock. We hope you can make it.

    您参加今晚的晚会吗?晚会将会持续到10点,希望您能来。

    Yes, I'd like to very much.

    好的,我很乐意去。

    With pleasure. I will. 

    很乐意。我会去的。

    It's nice of you to invite me to take part in. I'll arrive at the party on time. 

    多谢你们邀请我去参加。我会按时达到晚会的。

    Oh, that sounds like a good idea, I'm glad to come. Thanks for your invitation. 

    这个主意听起来很好,我乐意去。谢谢你们的邀请。

    I'd love to, but I'm not sure whether I'm free then. 

    我很想去,但我不确定那时我是否有时间。

    I wish I could, but I'm booked up for that day. 

    我希望我能去,但是那天我抽不出时间。

    Thank you for inviting. But I have another appointment then. 

    谢谢你们的邀请。但是那天我有另外一个约会了。

    换一批话题

    原文:

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见
    爱心公益
    举报
    问题反馈
    返回顶部