⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    我记得您对我们的丝绸产品感兴趣。用来表达向对方征求意见。“expecting you”的意思是“期望你的到来”,是一种礼貌用语,一般用于结束某次谈话。

    A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?

    A: 你好!请问格林先生在吗?

    B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?

    B: 我就是,请问哪位?

    A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.

    A: 我事丝绸公司的李。我们上周日在展览会上见过面。

    B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.

    B: 哦,是的。我记得你们公司。

    A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?

    A: 谢谢您来参观我们的产品。我记得您对我们的丝绸产品感兴趣。是否能在这个星期见见您,向您多提供一些资料呢?

    B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule2 is full this week.

    B: 我很乐意,但是恐怕这个星期没时间。

    A: What about next week? Is it convenient3 for you?

    A: 下周呢?您是否方便?

    B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?

    B: 下个星期五上午十点怎么样?

    A: Any time you say is OK.

    A: 您说什么时间都可以。

    B: All right. Expecting you.

    B: 好的,期望你的到来。

    重点讲解:

    are interested in 对......感兴趣

    What about…? 相当于How about...? 意思是“......怎么样?”用来表达向对方征求意见。

    “expecting you”的意思是“期望你的到来”,是一种礼貌用语,一般用于结束某次谈话。例如:I'll be expecting you. 我期待着你的到来。

    原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/31536

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见