⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    常用口语句子 You're asking too much. 您开的价也太高了吧。Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production. 再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。Buyer:Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other half way. 买家:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。

    常用口语句子

    You're asking too much.
    您开的价也太高了吧。

    The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
    你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

    Our rates are in line with the world market.
    我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

    Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
    我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

    You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
    您不能只看价格不看质量。

    You should take the quality into account.
    您应该考虑质量因素。

    We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
    我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

    I take into account = take into consideration
    我考虑到...

    This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
    这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了。

    This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
    这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

    We have the offer ready for you.
    我们已经为你准备好报价了。

    We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
    下星期一就给您正式报价。

    We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
    我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

    We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
    我们可以按国际市场价格给你报价


    My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
    我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
    再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    Let me make you a special offer.
    好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

    You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
    你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。

    This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
    此报价着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

    Our offers are for 3 days.
    我们的报价三天有效。

    We have extended the offer as per as your request.
    我们已按你方要求将报价延期。

    The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. October 30, 2021, Beijing time.
    报价有效期到2021年10月30日下午5点,北京时间、

    All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
    报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

    It is difficult to quote without full details.
    未说明详尽细节难以报价。

    I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
    我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

    Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
    我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

    The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
    这些设备质量好,用处大。

    We have received the goodsyou send us, the quality is excellent.
    我们已经收到贵司发来的货,质量很好。

    We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
    我们保换质量不合格的产品

    I regret this quality problem.
    对质量问题我深表遗憾。

    If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
    如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货

    实用对话
    Seller:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
    卖家:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

    Buyer:If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
    买家:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

    Seller:What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
    卖家:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

    Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?
    买家:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不能各让一半?

    Seller:What's your proposal?
    卖家:您的提议是什么?

    Buyer:Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest we meet each other half way.
    买家:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

    Seller:Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That’s-impossible!
    卖家:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

    Buyer: What would you suggest?
    买家:您的意见呢?

    Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
    卖家:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

    Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-away again and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both be satisfied with.买家:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

    Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.
    卖家:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。



    原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/138292

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见