⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    外贸英语口语对话(一)Well, Mr.Zheng, I've got a few questions after a close study of the draft contract.郑先生仔细看过合同草本后,我有几个问题要请教你。谢谢,郑先生,我们什么时候签合同呢?That article is out of stock.该货现已售完。

    这些外贸口语对话很可能会出现在你的职场上,希望大家好好学习一番,以便应对外贸英语口语对话的不时之需!

    外贸英语口语对话(一)

    Well, Mr.Zheng, I've got a few questions after a close study of the draft contract.

    郑先生仔细看过合同草本后,我有几个问题要请教你。

    Ok, go ahead.

    您请说。

    Firstly, the packing. It is stipulated in the contract that all the machine parts should be packed in wooden cases, then how about the truck base?

    首先是包装方面,合同中规定的所有机器部件并用木箱包装,那卡车底盘怎么办?

    I see. Then?

    明白了,下一个是?

    Secondly, the terms of payment. Your draft contract says the payment is to be made by D/P. We'd prefer L/C through a negotiating bank in Canada.

    第二个问题是支付条款,你们合同草本上说是付款交单,我们希望通过加拿大议付银行用信用证来办。

    And...

    还有呢?

    That's all.

    就这些。

    All right. Shall we take up the matter one by one?

    好的,我们来一一解决这些问题好吗?

    That's a good idea.

    好主意。

    Now, the first point is about packing. We agree to a different packing for the truck. Second, we accept terms of payment by L/C.

    您第一点是关于包装问题,我们同意更换卡车的包装,对于第二个问题,我们接受信用证支付条款。

    Thank you, Mr. Zheng. When should we sign the contract?

    谢谢,郑先生,我们什么时候签合同呢?

    We'll revised the draft this evening and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How's that?

    我们今晚修改合同,明天上午10点就可以签了,您看怎么样?

    Perfect.

    太好了。

    外贸英语口语对话(二)

    Can you accept this order?It's not a big one.

    你们能接受这份订单吗?数量不大。

    We'll process your order. No matter how small.

    订单数量虽少,但我们会尽力准备。

    When will that be ready?

    什么时候可以办妥?

    Since this is made to order, it can be done in a month.

    由于这是定做的,一个月之内可以完成。

    What amount of advance do you require?

    你们需要多少定金?

    Two thousand dollars in advance. Have you any other order?

    先付两千美元作为定金。你们还订购其他东西吗?

    Have you any stereos on hand?

    有音响设备的现货吗?

    That article is out of stock.

    该货现已售完。

    Do you have a simple?

    样品吗?

    Here you are. If you like, I'll send an order sheet to the manufacturer.

    给您,如果您愿意,我将把订单发给制造厂商。

    I think it would be better to order directly from the maker.

    我想直接向厂商订购较为妥当。

    Okay.

    好吧。

    Well, we'll be looking forward to your confirmation.

    我们等候你方的确认。

    原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/27794

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见