· Again we call your attention to your payment due April 30.
· We again call your attention to the following invoices which, according to our records, are still unpaid well beyond our normal terms:
· Once again, we ask for your cooperation in paying your account which is now more than two months past due.
· We have not received any response from you to the recent reminder we sent you on May 20 about your overdue account.
· You did not respond to our first reminder of your overdue balance of $2578.50.
· You have not answered my previous letters asking for payment on your $2578.50 purchase.
· Would you please let us have an explanation of why the invoice is still outstanding?
· Please let us know why the balance has not been cleared.
· We would like to know if there is a reason for your delay in paying your long overdue account.
· We cannot understand why your company has failed to repond to all our inquiries, because your account is seriously in arrears.
· We are unwilling to accept any further orders from your company except on a cash basis until you have settled your past-due account of $5000.
· This letter is to notify you that we have no choice but to put your delinquent account into the hands of our attorney if your check for $5000 is not received by August 10.
· We are instructing our attorney to proceed with the collection of your overdue accout, now five months in arrears, in whatever manner may be deemed necessary to protect our interests.
· We would greatly appreciate your prompt payment.
· We are counting on your cooperation in making a prompt payment.
· Please send us your payment today, or at least let us know your reason for the delay.
· Please restore our confidence in you and maintain your good credit rating by sending us your payment now.