好的表达方式会有锦上添花的效果, 外贸行业也不例外。对于外贸人来说,当与国外客户沟通时,说出一些很地道的英语表达,会大大提升自己的专业度。

好的表达方式会有锦上添花的效果,外贸行业也不例外。

对于外贸人来说,当与国外客户沟通时,说出一些很地道的英语表达,会大大提升自己的专业度。

所以,别再说中式英语了,900句实用英语干货,我们整理出来了!


01 产品介绍

1. They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the fo/llowing respects .

我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

2. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people. 

使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。

3. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此机器可以维持使用一年。

4. This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。

5. The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

6. These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。

7. This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

8. Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

9. As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you. 

我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。

10. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。

11. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 

我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。

12. By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。

13. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。

14. These items are most sellable in our market. 

这些产品在我们的市场中有售。

15. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。


02 给予优惠

1.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣

2.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许。

3.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣。

4.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣。

5.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣。

6.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy.

对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣。

7.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣。

8.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%。

9. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣。

10.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣。

11.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣。

12.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣。

13.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%。

14.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%。

15.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何?


03 支付方式

1.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方。

2.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我们提议30天汇票付款。

3.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证。

4.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受。

5.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我们希望用美金支付。

6.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证。

7.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付。

8.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方。

9.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我们要求见船运单据即付。

9.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证。

10.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A  days terms.

如果每笔交易低于500美金,我们同意30日承兑交单条件。

11.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我们同意45日承兑交单条款。

12.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鉴于这笔交易数额较小,我们同意即期付款交单。

13.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.

只有每笔交易低于1,000美金时,付款交单或承兑交单才被接受。

14.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我们只能接受20%本地货币现金支付,其余80%应以信用证在交货期前15日到30日开出。

15. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息将以6%计算在每年年底结算

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/147041

特易资讯
联系方式:
021-64869988
微信:
teyi-topease
邮箱:
Marketing@topease.net
网址:
zllpmyyxxx_lkp?r.?_s?l

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见
服务介绍
特易资讯(TOPEASE)专注于为外贸企业挖掘更多海外出口商机。