⬅返回
情感分析
文章导读
    3.The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.产品的高质量将确保其在市场的领先地位。

    一、客户询问与回答

    1.Could I have some information about your scope ofbusiness?请问你们的经营范围是什么?

    2. Would you tell me the main items you export?你们主要出口的产品是什么?

    3. May I have a look at your catalogue?能看一下产品目录吗?

    4.We really need more specific information about your technology.我们很想要详细了解一下你们的技术。

    5. This is a copy of catalog.It will give a good idea of the products we handle.这是产品目录,里面详细介绍了我们生产的产品。

    6.That is just under our line of business.我们生产这种产品。

    7.What about having a look at the samplefirst?您可以先看一下样品

    8. The product will find a ready market there.该产品会有销路的。

    9.Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.They are very popularwith the users there. 我们的产品已在海外数个地区有售,并受到了消费者的欢迎

    10. It's our principle in businessto honor the contract and keep our promise.我们的经营原则是“重合同,守信用”。

    11.The best feature of this product is that it is verylight in weight.该产品最大的特点就是轻。

    12.We have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.我们产品的颜色和样式都很丰富。

    13. This design has got a real China flavor.该设计极具中国风。

    二、产品品质

    1.We have a very strict qualitycontrolling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.我们的质量管理体系非常严格,因此我们的产品质量过硬。

    2. You have got the quality there as well as the style.我们的产品不仅美观,质量也非常棒。

    3.The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.产品的高质量将确保其在市场的领先地位。

    4.As long as the quality is goodit is all right if the price is a bit higher.只要质优,价格贵些也是可以的。

    5.When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of theproducts.在比较价格的时候,质量是我们首先必须考虑的。

    三、产品价格

    1.Will you please let us have an idea of your price?你们产品的价格怎么样?

    2.This is our price list,这是我们的价目表。

    3. We don't give any commission in general.我们一般是不给佣金的。

    4.What do you think of the payment terms?支付方式是什么?

    5.Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our finalconfirmation.我们给出的是船上交货价格价目表中的价格需经我方最后确认。

    6.We offer you our best prices at which we have done a lot business with othercustomers.我们给出的是最优惠的价格,有很多客户与我们合作。

    7.Can you bring your price down a bit?Say $20 per dozen.你的价格能再便宜些吗,比如每打20美元?

    8. We have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.我们还有一款类似的产品,价格便宜很多。

    9.If you can go a little lower.Id be able to give you an order on thespot.如果您的价格再便宜些,我们马上下单。

    10. To tell you the truth, we have alreadyquoted our lowestprice.说实话,我们已经给您最低价格了。

    11.The price has been cut to the limit.这已经是最低价格了。

    12. In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by5%.为了成交,我们决定再给您便宜5%

    13. If your order is big enough, we mayreconsider our price.如果您订购的数量很大,我们可以重新考虑给您的价格。

    14.The price of the commodity has recently been adjusted due to advance in cost.由于生产成本上升,该产品的价格也有些调整。

    四、订单数量

    1.How many do you intend to order?你打算订多少?

    2. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so thatwe can work out the offer?感谢您的询盘。不过请告知订购数量,这样我们才能报价

    3.Whats the minimum quantity of an order ofyourgoods?请问最少订购数量是多少?

    4. The size of our order depends greatly ontheprices.我方订单数量主要取决于你方所出价格。

    5.This is a trial order. Please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market.If successful, we will give you large orders in the future.这是试销订单。请先仅给我们发100,看看市场如何。如果反响不错,我们将大量订购。

    五、产品交货

    1.What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?你们最早什么时候能够交货?

    2.When will the goods reach ourport?货物什么时候能到达我方港口?

    3.Will it possible for you to ship the goods beforeOctober?10月份之前能发货?

    4. I'm sorry. We cant advance the time of delivery.对不起,我们无法提早交货。

    5.I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have causedyou.由于延迟交货给您造成的不便我感到非常抱歉。

    6.We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulatedtime我们会在规定时间内发货。

    7.The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of September.我们最早能在9月末发货。

    8. You know that time of delivery is very important to us.I hope you can give our request your special consideration.交货时间对我们来说非常重要,希望你方能够重视。

    9.Let's discuss the delivery date first.You offered to deliver the goods within sixmonths after the contract signing.让我们来说一下交货期的问题。你方在合同签订后的6个月内交货。

    10.The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within threemonths?间隔太长,可以在3个月内交货吗?

    11.We shall effect shipment as soon as thegoodsareready.货物一旦准备好,我们就立刻发货。

    12.1f you desire earlier delivery,we can onlymake a partialshipment.如果您想要尽早发货,那我们只能分批装运了。

    13.I can assure you that well do our best to advance theshipment.我们保证会尽快发货。

    14. I'm afraid not. As you know.we have a lot of order to fill.恐怕不行我们的订单很多。

    15.I believe that the products will reach you in time and hope they will give youcomplete satisfaction.您会及时收到我们的货物,希望您能够满意。

    六、产品签单

    1.Before the formal contract is drawn up wed like to restate the main points of theagreement.在签订正式合同之前,我们再重申一下协议中的重点内容。

    2.We can get the contract finalized now.我们现在可以签合同了。

    3.It is very important for us to abide bycontracts and keep good faith我们都要遵合同,守信誉。

    4. Have you any questions as regards to thecontract?关于合同您还有什么疑问吗?

    5.Do you think the contract contains basically all wehave agreed on duringnegotiations?你觉得这份合同基本涵盖了我们在谈判过程中谈到的所有内容吗?

    6.These are two originals of the contract weprepared.我们准备了两份合同原件。

    7.Shall we sign the contract now?现在能签合同吗?

    8. We have reached an agreement on all the clauses discussed so far.It is time tosign the contract.我们已经就所有讨论过的条款达成一致,那现在就签合同吧。

    9.Let's congratulate ourselves for the successfulcontract成功签了合同我们庆祝一下吧。

    七、付款方式

    1. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?关于付款方式你们通常怎么操作?

    2.What are your terms of payment?你们用什么方式付款?

    3. We'd like you to pay us byL/C.我们希望您能用信用证方式付款

    4.We insist on full payment.我们要求你方全额付款。

    5. We ask for a 30 percent down payment.我们需要30%的预付定金。

    6.We hope you willacceptD/P.我方希望您可以接受付款交单的付款方式。

    7.I'm sorry. We cant accept D/P or D/A.We insist on payment by I./C.对不起,我们不接受付款交单和承兑交单的付款方式,我们只接受信用证付款。

    8.When should we open theL/C?我们需要什么时候开立信用证?

    9. Your L/C must reach us 30 days before the date of deliveryso as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.我方需在交货日期前30天收到信用证,这样我们才好安排。

    10.How long should our L/C be valid?我们的信用证有效期需要为多长时间?

    11. In what currency will payment be made?需要用什么货币来支付?

    八、货物保险

    1.As for the insurance have quite a lot of things which I am still not clear about

    关于保险我还有很多事情不清楚。

    2. What do your insurance clauses cover?你方投保的保险涵盖哪些方面?

    3.I wonder if the insurance company holds the responsibility for the loss.我想知道,保险公司是否对丢失承担责任。

    4.Can you tell me the difference betweenWPAandFPA?您能给我说说单独海损赔偿(水渍险)和单独海损不赔(平安险)的区别吗?

    5.I'd like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 110% of the invoice amount.我希望以发票金额的110%为商品投保。

    6.Ocean shipping ergo insurance is important because goods run the risk ofdifferent hazards such as firestorm collision,theft-leakageexplosionsand etc.投保海运险是很重要的,货物在海上可能遭遇各种风险,例如火灾、暴雨、碰撞、偷窃、泄漏、爆炸等。

    7.Should any damage be incurred,you may,within 60 days after the arrival of the consignment,file a claim supported by a survey port with the insurance company at your end. 如果发生损坏,你方可以在货物到达后60日内提出索赔,但要有你方所在地保险公司开立的检验报告。

    8. The extra premium involved will be on your account.额外的保险费将由你方承担。

    原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/129888

    声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

    评论
    登录 后参与评论
    发表你的高见